PLEASE SEE SIZING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW TO PICK CORRECT SIZE
Looking for the best gun belt on the market? The All New Cobra® Quick Release Gun Belt by Vedder Holsters is groundbreaking! Our all new step-down Cobra® buckle design was created to eliminate the need for adjusting your belt each time you put it on. With the Vedder Cobra® QR Belt, set it to your preferred size, and you are all set! Top features include:
- Step-down Cobra® buckle that allows you to set your precise belt size and then take your belt on and off with the simple, yet strong buckle.
- This new step-down buckle also lets you thread the belt through any pants with 1.5” belt loops. Unlike many other Cobra®-style buckles that require you to adjust the Velcro every time to put your belt on, this new design allows you to thread the buckle through standard belt loops making taking your belt on and off a breeze!
- Made with our premium extra stiff dual layered 1.5” nylon webbing.
- Available in seven sizes from 26” - 53”
- Each Vedder Cobra® QR Gun Belt is sewn right here in the USA.
- Pairs perfectly with both IWB and OWB holsters!
- All of our products are backed by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
The sizes shown are the actual length in inches that the belts are adjustable to accommodate. Most belts will need to be ordered larger (2"-4" on average) than your normal pant size due to the addition of carry guns and spare magazines. Keep in mind, most pants stretch, gun belts will not, which is why most people will wear a larger size gun belt. The best way to determine your correct size is to try on an existing belt with your normal everyday carry setup. Mark the spot where your belt is set and then measure the length from that hole to the end of the belt (excluding buckle). This will be the size belt you will need to order.