The S&W M&P Shield 3.3" .45 ComfortTuck holster is an inside the waistband (IWB) hybrid holster that is handmade with premium leather and formed Kydex® to fit perfectly to your gun. The S&W M&P Shield 3.3" .45 ComfortTuck series is designed to be worn IWB on your back hip between the 3-5 o’clock positions on the body. This style of carry is the most popular due to the comfort and ease of drawing your firearm. All S&W M&P Shield 3.3" .45 ComfortTuck holsters are proudly handmade to order in the U.S.A.!
- Cowhide leather which is paramount to dispersing the pressure points that guns create against your body making it comfortable for all day carry whether you’re sitting or standing. All S&W M&P Shield 3.3" .45 ComfortTuck holsters are available in both cowhide and horsehide, which is custom sized specifically to fit your gun model. Horsehide is a more dense leather than cowhide and also provides a more sweat resistant surface compared to cowhide. This can be especially useful in high heat and humidity climates where sweat is commonly an issue for extended season lengths.
- Durable Kydex® designed to hold up to the most extreme conditions and wear that is hand molded to fit your individual firearm.
- Custom sight channels made specifically to your gun to insure clearance with all front sights and loaded chamber indicators. If you have aftermarket sights on your gun, please put a note in the comments section during checkout and our team will gladly make your holster to fit your specific sights.
- Black powder coated, logo free, spring steel clips that are adjustable for ride height and cant are extremely strong and durable. These clips are also rust and scratch resistant and blend in well against your belt. All S&W M&P Shield 3.3" .45 ComfortTuck clips are also felt backed to eliminate any squeaking of clips on leather. You want your firearm to be concealed and the last thing you want is to bring attention to your belt line with shiny or logo stamped clips telling the world you're hiding a gun under your shirt.
- High density spacers placed behind each clip allows for easier tucking and to prevent squeaking of leather against metal.
- What is “Combat Cut”? In a nutshell, it is where the leather is cut away leaving the grip more exposed, which allows your hand to grab it without any distraction when drawing your weapon. Best of all, our combat cut option is available at no additional charge.
As with all Vedder Holsters, try it risk free for 30 days!
Stock Photos Show the Sig Sauer P365 ComfortTuck Holster. Your holster will be custom made for the gun model you select.
- All Vedder Holsters products come with a Lifetime Warranty. As long as you own the holster, if for whatever reason the holster fails you (excluding obvious neglect), simply return it and we will make it right. If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it. (Buyer pays return shipping)
- All orders ship in 3 business days or less
- Calculated at Checkout