The Vedder Holsters Pocket Locker® is great for concealed carry of small sized pocket pistols in the front pocket of your pants- great for those that do not wish to carry around the waistline. The Kahr CW380 Pocket Locker® features three possible ways to draw. First, when drawing your firearm from your pocket, the hook catches on the corner of your pants pocket and the firearm is drawn, free from the holster. Second, it is great for those that want a secure and custom holster for their carry bag or purse as the holster comes standard with eyelet hardware which can be used to attach paracord to the interior of your bag for snatch style un-holstering. Third, an optional thumb tab that allows you to un-holster your gun with a simple thumb press. Each holster is custom molded from Kydex® to your unique gun model ensuring a perfect fit. It also comes with a full sweat guard. Sweat guards cover both sides of the entire slide of your pistol reducing its contact with moisture from your body.
- 100% Trigger Guard
- Double Sided Extended Slide Guard
- Sweat Resistant
- Molded from a Single Sheet of Kydex®
- 30 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- Full Kydex shell handcrafted to your precise gun model for the perfect fit.
- Optional curve for even better concealment in front pocket.
- Optional thumb release for quick release in pocket or carry bag.
- Eyelet hardware which is great for attaching holster to inside of carry bag or purse.
- Current listed holsters are ideal for front pocket carry in most standard mens jeans. To test if the holster will work for you in pocket carry, we recommend trying to put your unloaded and safety checked gun in your pocket to get an idea if pocket carry is for you. If your gun fits comfortably in your pocket, then you will have a good idea if the holster will fit in your pocket as well.
Each Kahr CW380 Pocket Locker® Holster is hand molded here in the USA!
Stock Photos Shows a Glock 43 in a Pocket Locker® Holster. Your holster will reflect the gun model you select.
- All Vedder Holsters products come with a Lifetime Warranty. As long as you own the holster, if for whatever reason the holster fails you (excluding obvious neglect), simply return it and we will make it right. If we can’t fix it, we’ll replace it. (Buyer pays return shipping)
- All handmade items ship within 14 to 17 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout