The Vedder Holsters Pocket Locker is great for concealed carry of small sized pocket pistols in the front pocket of your pants- great for those that do not wish to carry around the waistline. The Pocket Locker features three possible ways to draw. First, when drawing your firearm from your pocket, the hook catches on the corner of your pants pocket and the firearm is drawn, free from the holster. Second, it is great for those that want a secure and custom holster for their carry bag or purse as the holster comes standard with eyelet hardware which can be used to attach paracord to the interior of your bag for snatch style un-holstering. Third, a built in flush thumb tab that allows you to un-holster your gun with a simple thumb press. Each holster is custom molded from Kydex® to your unique gun model ensuring a perfect fit. It also comes with a full sweat guard. Sweat guards cover both sides of the entire slide of your pistol reducing its contact with moisture from your body.
- 100% Trigger Guard
- Double Sided Extended Slide Guard
- Sweat Resistant
- Molded from a Single Sheet of Kydex®
- 30 Day Risk Free Trial
- Lifetime Warranty
- Full Kydex shell handcrafted to your precise gun model for the perfect fit.
- Optional curve for even better concealment in front pocket.
- Built in flush thumb release for quick release in pocket or carry bag.
- Eyelet hardware which is great for attaching holster to inside of carry bag or purse.
- Current listed holsters are ideal for front pocket carry in most standard mens jeans. To test if the holster will work for you in pocket carry, we recommend trying to put your unloaded and safety checked gun in your pocket to get an idea if pocket carry is for you. If your gun fits comfortably in your pocket, then you will have a good idea if the holster will fit in your pocket as well.
Each Pocket Locker Holster is hand molded here in the USA!
Stock Photos Shows Springfield HellCat in a Pocket Locker Holster. Your holster will reflect the gun model you select.